PARTICIPATE IN OUR CONFERENCES SAFELY
Our goal : To open conference and exhibition areas in the best possible safety conditions to allow you meet in a strict compliance with the health recommendations / measures of the public authorities or government.
Today, the health pass is mandatory for access to indoor events, that have more than 50 visitors. It can be in a form of the digital presentation (via TousAntiCovid application), or paper of a sanitary proof, among the following four:
- The vaccination , under the condition that individuals have a completed vaccination:
– 7 days after the 2nd injection for dual-injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) ;
– 28 days after the injection of the vaccines with single-injection (Johnson & Johnson) ;
– 7 days after injection for vaccines for people who have a history of Covid infection (single injection).
- PCR test less than 72 hours,
- Antigen test less than 72 hours,
- Drive-in test less than 72 hours (realized by the supervision of the health professional)
Sanitary security :
PORT DU MASQUE OBLIGATOIRE
(en dehors des pauses café et lunch)
à disposition dans tous les espaces
ET FLUX DE CIRCULATION
suivant les normes obligatoires